Jul 26, 2008

Jay-Z has his own Pantone Color!



Pantone has registered a color in 2007 called Jay-Z blue. The color was created during his deal with General Motors. The newest Denali is painted in the color. Damn the car! Do you know who you have to stab in the leg to get a PANTONE COLOR in your name?? Let me know and tell me their address. I'm thinking of putting out a Khia-Quality Pink....what do you think? I'm strictly speaking as a designer, but this is bigger to me than co-owing the Nets I'm sorry. They didn't even give a color to Milton Glaser.

8 comments:

Jazmin said...

WTF!!!! MAN!!! I want a pantone!!!

Anonymous said...

That shit is just stupid. Why does a rapper need all of that?

Anonymous said...

Pantone has gone too far. I mean really.

Khia_Rocks said...

aww. I got two anonymous haters here! lol. i think it's cool! I mean i'm hating too...but only 'cause I want one.

Zach said...

Does anyone know how to get a sample of jay z blue? let me know!

TheIllSupreme said...

There's nothing to hate on. The level of success Jay has can allow him to place his stamp/mark on anything. Just follow your dreams and you too can accomplish as much as "a rapper".

CHAOS The Ill Supreme

Anonymous said...

Jay z is trying to get that blue blood!!! K4L

Anonymous said...

I think that Jay Z is a great business man who has taken his street hustle and applied it to the corporate world. Don't hate because a African American has shown his ability to transcend from the streets to the business world.