Jan 3, 2009

...And a Happy New Year.


I am inspired to say something with a Holiday Spirit by the head of one of the companies I do business. I stood in the crowd as he gathered all of his employees around him and talked about how hard he has been fighting to keep them with him. I was touched. 2008 was a tough year for so many of you guys. I mean really-Artists got hammered this year. ( many many )Lost jobs, lost homes, cars and credit debt. For some I know it was literally hard to eat this year, but the fact is that we're all still standing, and in some of the toughest cities in the world. we're still eating and making it.

We made it through the Bush regime and if this the best they can do to take us to rock bottom, I think this year is going to be lovely. The world is yours to do with what you will. And the way the world looks is the way you've decided it looks to you. So look up, I see big things in the year(s) to come. As I go into the new year i'm saying " 2009 I'm About To Get Mine."

I want you all there by my side.


Always

Khia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah Buddy! I like it!!!!!

achali said...

AMEN. excellent.

Anonymous said...

PEACE SIS ME DEYA WID U! HAPPY NEW YEAR!